Tuesday, January 20, 2009

suddenly SOMETHING ..

Yes..ss..ss! I did it. I've made it! .. Yes, I've done the third best-thing-to-do while at b-school. This '3rd best thing' will serve as a cogent black-board for me and double-up as a 'johari' window for those who are curious enough to know what I'm fiddling with from time to time .. thoughts, ideas, people, experiences and of-course .. just about anything. Going by the number of '.com' success stories and instant crore-pathis, I can perhaps dream that this web-site (an unappealing way of addressing a 'blog', stripped down to its functional skeleton) would soon catapult me into the 'been there, done that' category .. well, enough of counting the chicken, before even the eggs have been laid!

Guess what the top 2 things to be done at b-school are?
First is f**l i* l*v*, second is g*t a g**d j**)

Your comments, wise-cracks, suggestions (some hyd folks may identify the source of this famed phrase) .. all except physical manifestations of the same are welcome!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on being the netizen dude...
    rajiv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't u come out with the answers i'm not used to make wild guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you blogging ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the answer key:

    1. FALL IN LOVE
    2. GET A GOOD JOB

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete